Archives and Records Management
The Archives and Records Management Division of the Levy Library serves The Mount Sinai Medical Center community by:
- Identifying the appropriate retention for all records created and maintained at the Medical Center, regardless of their format
- Helping departments to manage the records throughout their life cycle
- Overseeing the appropriate destruction process at the end of that cycle
- Ensuring the permanent retention of all records of enduring value in the Mount Sinai Archives
- Answering questions and providing images related to Mount Sinai history
The Records Management program is available to support the information management needs of The Mount Sinai Medical Center departments. The historical resources in the Mount Sinai Archives are also available to researchers outside of the institution.